Thursday, September 26, 2013

Charlotte Monthly: 3 months


3 months old!!!


Charlotte has the pacifier...

...Hunter steals the pacifier...

....and now it's getting shoved in her face. Day. In. The. Life.


Actually, this is more acurate, Hunter loves is baby sister!

We matched on purpose

Our first famly picture! And Hunter is in his messy fashion, as per usual!

Blowing lots of bubbles these days!

She is my beauty queen!





Obsessed with her wubbanub!


Already a daddy's girl

It was inevitable. Bound to happen, I tell you! I am one whole month behind, because Little Miss actually just turned FOUR months old!

This will be a picture update, just so that I can get all caught up! I think after her 4 month update, I will actually do brother/sister updates. It is really hard keeping up with separate folders on my desktop, and I think it will be better to just keep monthly folders for the whole family rather than a folder for each child. Monthly updates WILL continue, though, because I love going back through Hunter's old updates and seeing where he was and what he was doing at each age.

Charlotte just grew out of her newborn clothes! I packed them up and sent them across the street for my sister in law who just found out that she is having a baby girl in March! Yay for cousins close in age!

She is still wearing size 1 diapers, but I do think that she will be ready to move up to a size 2 as soon as we use up our size 1 stash. Growing girl!

Charlotte is such a happy baby! I feel so, so blessed that not only do we have our miracle baby here and in our arms, but she is a happy girl who will just sit and smile at everybody!

She is meeting all of her milestones, and is SO close to rolling over! 

She is eating 4-5 ounces per bottle, and has been sleeping through the night since turning 2 months old. Life saver for mommy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS