Thursday, February 26, 2015

Poppin' Tags

As many of you may already know, I grew up in the business of thrift stores. Thrift shopping served different purposes in our lives at different times, ranging from a necessity to strictly a hobby, and after having gone this past week, I can officially say that I am obsessed. Like a six year old girl and Frozen.

I was able to shop at one of my dad's outlet stores and finding crazy cool items for $2 each is kind of a rush! 

Check out my finds:


                 

In the pile you can see Dr. Marten's (throwback much?), Tom's, Converse chucks for Hunter and Charlotte for now and later in life, gold Sperry's, and OMG.... did you spot those leopard Tory Burch flats?

I also found a cute Coach bag that a little TLC may or may not save, but I can at least say that it was worth a $2 shot. I am a bag lady, what can I say. 


                               


                

I can't wait for Spring Break so that I can go on another opening day! 

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS