Monday, May 13, 2013

Shabby Chic Charlotte

Her nursery is finally finished!! It took a while to get started, and then hit a full on stop when we didn't know what was going to happen during those weeks in January and February. 

With Hunter's room, I wanted things matchy-matchy, but in this room I tended to just buy stuff as I liked it and threw it all in there, just hoping that when it came time to pull it together that it would work!

I think it looks wonderful, I love it, and I feel pure happiness when I am in there!

Looking in from the door:
 Changing Table/dresser and book shelf. The outfit hanging will hopefully be changed
everyday so that daddy doesn't have to worry about getting the little panties/bloomers AND matching headband when he gets her ready in the mornings!
Yes, I have two of the (almost) same bags... I LOVE my diaper bags! I bought the smaller one when Hunter was about 9 months old, and I realized that I only needed a couple of diapers, wipes, a bottle, a tube a Desitin, tylenol, and a spare outfit. I was so tired of lugging around a huge bag, and having to leave my beloved purse in the car! I told multiple people that if they made it bigger, that it would be perfect for when Charlotte came along. The next day..... I walk into an outlet, and there she is. In all of her nautical glory! 

The glider will go where the car seat is right now:



 All of the necessary 'headband' makings!



Please Vote!
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS