Sunday, June 16, 2013

Heavy Heart

It is with a very heavy heart that I write this, a real life event that has been on my mind and in my heart ever since I heard the news two nights ago. It is not my story to tell, so I won't get into any details, not that I know many, not that I want to know many (it is too hard), but I feel like this could be a wake up call to someone. My cousin's baby died during a nap from SIDS. He was asleep on his belly, and did not wake up.

SIDS is real. It happens, and it is terrible.  

I have been in a foggy daze ever since I heard the news, and cannot imagine.... I just cannot imagine how my cousin, his wife, and my aunt and uncle are feeling.

Sweet Ethan Wyatt, your whole family loves you. 

Hug your babies tight as often as you can, and pray for families who can't hug their babies with their arms but only their hearts. 

Pray for them to have more peaceful moments than not, pray for comfort for their hurting hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS