Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Since I've Been Gone

Ahhhhh, I can breathe for the first time.....

Kelly Clarkson references aside, so much has happened since I said that I was coming back last time.

Charlotte started crawling.

                          

Hunter remained awesome.

                                        

I found out I was pregnant. What?!

                  

Charlotte turned one. Hunter turned two.

                 

Hunter and Charlotte had an awesome joint birthday party themed Pirates and Mermaids. (I can see many fun joint party themes in our future.)


We found out that Hunter and Charlotte would have a baby brother. Henry. 

                 

Family trip to Florida.

                

Mom took the kids and her big belly to Montana with out daddy. Worst. Idea. Ever.

                 

Henry was born.

                 

Chaos ensued. Fatigue took over.




And now, three under three is our new normal :)

I'm back folks... and I have an exciting announcement :) Leave your guesses down below!


1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS