Friday, April 27, 2012

New Look to Sparkly Heels, yay or nay?

So, I got to playing around on the settings of the blog, and managed to accidentally change it so much that I couldn't figure out how to change it back! I like the new layout for the sole reason that pictures can be larger. When Hunter arrives there will no doubt be tons and tons snapshots of the newest love of my life, so it will be nice that they can be full size. I don't know if you have noticed that in the old lay-out they sidebar was so wide that each post picture had to be pretty narrow! I am just still trying to figure out how to navigate it all...


While I enjoy being able to post larger images, I used to LOVE being able to change the background to the blog! I had just found that cute brown, blue, and green one and now it is a gonner! It looks a little modern for my taste, but hopefully my old friend Google can lead me to someone who can teach me how to make this layout a little more colorful!


So, what do you think? Should I try to get back to the old look, or keep with the new?


Also, Iif you are reading this, then I am going to ask one more favor.... please vote! Link below, just click on that and then on the left owl when he pops up :) Sparkly heels has moved to blog number 247!

We Are A Top Baby Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS