Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Moments

I went to my computer to update my camera card for Hunter's 10 month photo folder only to find that I have not taken ONE picture in his week and a half after turning 9 months! All of his other montly folders have hundreds of pictures in them, and I find myself having trouble weeding through them to put on his blog posts.

I was upset for a few seconds, but then realized that the reason I don't have any pictures, is because I have been too busy making memories with him. He is figuring out how to put in the right shape block into the correct whole, he is taking steps, and playing games. He is just too cute right now to stop and find the camera! I have been enjoying living with him in that moment!

Don't worry, I am still going to take a ton, but I just found it funny that so far I have not one!
Please Vote! Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS