Saturday, March 17, 2012

Preppiest Baby on the Block

Over the course of the past 4 months, since finding out that Baby Thompson is a boy, my baby style has become super evident. I always knew that I loved 'Little Man' clothing on little boys, button up shirts with Gap jeans and sweater vests, and the like. Looking at how Hunter's closet has slowly filled up, the evidence is all the more clear, see for yourself:


He won't be able to wear these until next summer, 2013, but who could pass up these adorable baby Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes? I can totally see a family picture of us all wearing close-to-matching shoes on the beach in Florida. The best part? These were purchased for a mere $3 at a local children's consignment shop. Link to brand new Sperry's here



Next summer will also bring days by the pool and in the sand at the beach. Check out the swim trunks and rash guard/swim shirt I found at Gymboree. 


I know these are NOT swordfish, because who can forget daddy's big catch of 2010? These marlin are the closest fish we are going to find!




You must be asking yourself, what is the little guy going to wear before next summer? That, my friend, is the best part of all! Fall is my favorite season, and you can bet that Hunter is going to be dressed to the nine's. Look at these amazing Ralph Lauren button up shirts! Don't fret, these were all purchased at a children's consignment shop, Once Upon a Child, for $8 on average. Can you see the brand new one hanging down? It still has the Dillard's tag on it for $35. Hunter and I are both saying a HUGE, "Thank you!!!", to Grandma/Nana/Mimi/which-ever-name-she-wants-to-be-called McLees!


Don't worry, daddy hasn't forgotten to let mommy spoil herself a little but in the shopping process. Here is the amazing diaper bag hubby let me get:


Again, don't get too upset thinking I will be walking around with a $398 diaper bag.... this was purchased at the Coach outlet near my house for just under $200! I really think I can use this bag for more than a diaper bag as well. It looks like the perfect 'airport' bag. If you know me, then you know that I am obsessed with finding a new, more perfect carry on bag for each airport trip that I take. I don't know what it is, but I am always searching for something more suitable than the last one I bought!

These are just a few of the purchases made for baby Hunter. I am so flipping excited!!!
Please don't forget to vote!
We Are A Top Baby Blog

1 comment:

  1. awww love the outfits! i am due with a baby girl in 10 days, and one of the most fun parts of being pregnant so far is organizing and matching the outfits!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS