Friday, June 29, 2012

3D Ultrasound Comparison

During pregnancy, I couldn't wait until I was far enough along to get a good 3D ultrasound to get a sneak peak of our little guy! Now that he is here, let's look at the comparison to see how accurate the 3D image was. Here is a not so great picture of his whole face (his nose is squished), but it really shows his lips and chin, along with a current picture. I think the ultrasound image showed exactly what his mouth would look like!




Here are a couple of the other good pictures from the ultrasound, but I couldn't find the best 'same angle' pictures.... these will have to do...


All in all, I think the 3D was so worth getting a sneak peek at our guy!




Please Vote! Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS