Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hunter is ONE month old!

I can't believe my baby is already a month old! You always hear people say, "I can't imagine my life without them!" and I would always wonder if that was true. It ids very true! It may be the lack of sleep talking, but I can't imagine Hunter not being here! 



Each month, I will take pictures of Hunter laying next to his marlin to get perspective on how long he is getting and next to his owl to get perspective on how he is looking in general. I am kicking myself for not getting a first week picture of him in these positions, especially the laying down one! I know he has grown so much!




This month Hunter has:

  • gone through a few growth spurts
  • gone up from 1 ounce per feeding to 3.5 to 4 per feeding
  • gained at least 2 pounds!
  • pretty much grown out of newborn diapers (size one swallows him up, but newborn is pretty tight!)
  • Grown out of some newborn clothing
  • Rolled over twice! Most likely a fluke, but he did it twice in a row, and mommy was quick to brag on him!
  • Started tracking objects and people, if they move slowly :)
  • Started responding to sounds and looking for them. 
I can't wait for two months so that I can see how he hones these skills!


Stats:
  • Diaper size: Newborn (moved up to size 1 the next day)
  • Clothing Size: Newborn (these fit better than the 0-3, but are definitely tight!)
  • Eating: Every 2 hours, about 3-3.5 ounces each time
  • Night: Waking every hour and a half to two hours, sometimes a random 3 hour stretch. He also likes to stay awake in the middle of the night, sometimes for 2-3 hours and we need to feed him again! Not cool.


Please Vote! :) 
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS