Saturday, July 13, 2013

First Outing


Am I the only Irish Twin mommy who was scared to death of her first outing alone? I have one newborn who is still tiny, and then I have another one who is knocking on the 'Terrible Two' door.

Well, I needed out of the house pretty badly, and Hunter needed out even more. 

I decided on Target since they rock at pretty much everything. I needed some food to get is through the week, baby formula, pouches for Hunter, shampoo, concealer, and more comfy shorts for myself so I definitely needed a place that could handle my random shopping list.

I needed to fancy myself up a touch and slap on some mascara to compliment my jogging shorts (that I may very well have also slept in the night before) and nursing tank top. Don't worry, my kids looked way cuter than I did. 

I won't bore you with the details of our haul, but I will try to sum up the trip...

Hunter spilled my Tervis Tumbler of tea all over his cute white shirt (didn't come out, by the way), 

Charlotte woke up starving mid way through the stroll to the back where they keep the formula, 

I got her back to sleep and felt confident enough to continue the trip, 

where I proceeded to fill my cart with randomness simply because I was so happy to be out of the house!

It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't easy! 

You live and you learn... and then you just don't care if your child screams in the store because you have grocery lists just like those child-less strangers who are no doubt silently judging you and thinking you should just take those crazy children home!

Please Vote! Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS