Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Business Venture

As soon as I found out that I was having a girl, I became obsessed with making headbands and hair bows for her. I figured I would try my hand at Etsy, a website made for people like me----- ladies who like to make way too many things at home! Here is a link to my shop! (By the way, I am teeeerrrriiibbblllleeee at coming up with creative names, so Shabby Chic Charlotte is all I could manage. Cringe now, cry later, haha!)




Please Vote! Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

  1. Shabby Chic Charlotte sounds catchy; no need to change it anymore. Such head band and hair bows are common products in the market. Keep yours as unique as possible to make it a standout.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS