Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I am Mommy

There has never been a job that I enjoy more than "Mommy". It is no secret that I think my son is absolutely amazing, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him.




Mommy lives for giggles.


Mommy might get poop on her hand during a squirmy diaper change, but she doesn't mind.

Mommy wakes up every two hours at night to soothe empty tummies.

Mommy reads the same book 5 times in a row at the request of a toddler.

Mommy takes bites from a slobbery, but giving hand.

Mommy dances around the living room to help baby sleep.

Mommy is the tickle monster.

Mommy cries even when she's not getting the shot.

Mommy thinks tiny laundry is the best kind.

Mommy doesn't get to pee alone anymore.

Mommy sleeps next to an incubator to be able to change the next diaper.

Mommy holds a fevered and hand, foot, and mouth diseased miserable boy even if she's supposed to be on bed rest if it makes him feel better.

Mommy pretends his 'tickle, tickle, tickle' fingers actually tickle.

Mommy is a safe place when he's scared.

Mommy gets slobbery, toothy kisses and great big hugs.

I could go on and on..... what is on YOUR being a mommy list?


Please Vote! Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

4 comments:

  1. Mommy sneaks in and watches her baby breath while he is sleeping because she is just so thankful for every precious breath he takes and every moment she has with him.

    What a great post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mommy is a mommy whether their baby is 30 or 2, and there is nothing that this mommy wouldn't do for any of her babies! Love being a mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post ... I so loved the bit about tickle tickle fingers :-)

    I've featured you at the Friday Baby Shower this week. I do hope Charlotte is doing well, Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is one of my favorite things... when Hunter comes up to me saying, "tickle, tickle, tickle" and scratches at my legs. thank you for featuring us, I love your blog!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS