Monday, January 2, 2012

19 Weeks!





Almost halfway there, people! I can't believe that I am almost at the downhill side of this journey! We have been hard at work on little Hunter's nursery, but we are kind of at a stand still until we have a baby shower or get the furniture. It's true! I don't want to purchase too many more items until we see what we get for my birthday and baby showers. I can't start putting away his clothes until we have drawers. We can't hang anything on walls until we have the furniture set out. Even if we got the bedding set, we can't put it in until we get the crib. And it will be hard to hang anything on the walls until the furniture is placed so that we know exactly where to hang it. Oh well! I have so many things to look forward to in the coming months, that I think the time will fly. We have already waited one week for furniture, so only 11 more to go!


Here are some Week 19 pregnancy stats:






How far along? 19 Weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain: 1 pound!! Finally!!

Maternity clothes? mostly yoga pants and maternity leggings with long tunic tops or t-shirts with the yoga pants. Once school starts back, it will be interesting to see what I wear...


Stretch marks? no. Thank you Mamma Mio cream, keep up the good work!


Sleep: sleep is still just ok, still getting up a time or two to pee. I also have been getting about one Charley Horse a week which KILLS, and when I wake up in the morning my left hip aches for a few hours because I sleep on it all night! Maybe a maternity pillow won't be so bad....


Best moment this week: Getting the nursery crown moulding up and painted!


Miss Anything? I got a prenatal massage, but had to lay on my side the whole time. I miss being able to lay on my stomach and back for a massage, I think I could have relaxed even more! Also, I miss hot baths :(


Movement: I am 99.9% sure that I have felt movement, I described it on a May 2012 mom's forum and they said that the feeling I described is a great description for what theirs felt like at first. It felt like a few super strong pulse thumps. Also, tonight I laid down and got out the doppler to listen to his heartbeat and noticed that my belly was flattened on one side and poofed way up on the other. I found the heartbeat on the poofed up side! I got up to get my camera to take a picture, and then laid down and poked that side of my belly to see if I could feel movements, but nothing. During the getting up, trying to take a picture, and pushing to feel movements, he moved over to the center of my belly. It flattened back out, and I could find the heartbeat right under my belly button! While I didn't feel any movement, I definitely saw it by the different belly shapes!


Food cravings: still liking fruity snacks like Gushers!


Anything making you queasy or sick: not this week!


Gender: Boy! Hunter Ryan 


Labor Signs: Nope


Symptoms: Nothing really, other than my bump is getting bigger! I guess the leg cramps as well. 


Belly Button in or out? in, but getting wide and more open. It used to be all wrinkly in there, and now it is smooth because it is so stretched out!

Wedding rings on or off? on, they fit totally fine, maybe because its kind of cold?


Happy or Moody most of the time: so very happy, but sometimes a touch moody!


Looking forward to: getting the furniture, 1 week down, 11 to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS