Tuesday, December 27, 2011

18 weeks


How far along? 18 Weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain: still 0 pounds

Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in. Jeans need to be unbuttoned and some pairs also unzipped with the help of a belly band. I got a couple of pairs of maternity leggings for Christmas.... LOVE them!!


Stretch marks? no. Thank you Mamma Mio cream, keep up the good work!


Sleep: sleep is still just ok, still getting up a time or two to pee


Best moment this week: purchasing our nursery furniture! Sad that it will take 3 months :(


Miss Anything? feeling normal. I have been feeling just yucky this week- that gaggy feeling, and upset tummy feeling every day this week!


Movement: I STILL have not felt anything yet, but I have heard that is is normal to have to wait until 20-23 weeks. I am still a little early I guess.


Food cravings: This week I have been craving turkey and gravy. My mom said she was making it for Christmas and when the day finally came, her food did not disappoint!


Anything making you queasy or sick: meat in general still, I can't eat too much and can't cook it. Also, anything that smells too strong makes me feel a little sick as well, even if it is a good smell!


Gender: Boy! Hunter Ryan 


Labor Signs: Nope


Symptoms: Heartburn sometimes, hunger a lot, and gagging and dry heaving if I get too hungry. I also got a terrible Charley Horse in my calf two days ago and it STILL hurts. I have heard this is common in pregnancy.


Belly Button in or out? in, but getting wider, it's definitely weird!

Wedding rings on or off? on, they fit totally fine, maybe because its kind of cold?


Happy or Moody most of the time: so very happy, but sometimes a touch moody!


Looking forward to: Our next doctor's appointment at 19 weeks, I am hoping they will do the anatomy scan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS