Thursday, December 1, 2011

Coming Soon... Baby Thompson!

We could name our growing fetus "Baby H" since both our boy and girl name begin with an 'H', or we could call it "Baby T".... but for some reason, I really like Baby Thompson!

I am 14 weeks (and 3 days... don't you dare forget those!) and I am actually feeling pretty well! I have some nausea almost every evening, and today I started to get raging heartburn! I think I am fairing pretty well, though, since I have only thrown up about 4 times. I have had to run to the bathroom and gag and dry heave over the toilet plenty of times though!


Soon, very soon, hopefully tonight, I will update on my pregnancy so far, our journey trying to conceive, and all things baby, mommy, and daddy related!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS